“This post is originally appeared here.I am 100% agreed with it So, posting here for you to read and comment.”
2. Introduction to ethical Elections – A beginner’s course that studies the various aspects of on-campus elections and how to whiz through them without using unethical means.
3. Garbage-picking fundamentals – This course lays the theoretical and applicative foundation in order to produce environment-friendly business students.
4. Problem solving and complaint resolving – This first level problem solving course shall cover the principles and practice of problem solving using positive attitudes and self-constraint from whiny behaviour.
5. Basic toilet using techniques – This introductory course is designed to teach the minimal etiquettes that apply when using public toilets and how to not end up leaving them in a condition that can lead to migraines and unconsciousness for the next user.
6. Principles of self-care and hygiene – The objective of this course is to in grain the fundamentals of using deodorants and frequent showers, in students, so that they are worthy of interacting with other human beans.